Saturday, April 2, 2011

got to love the coffee

So, I am a huge coffee drinker.  Well, actually, I am cutting down, but that's besides the point.   But what I really enjoy the most is 'coffee mugs'.  I love coffee mugs.  I have no idea why, and it just cant be any coffee mug.

I know that they make all kinds of mugs, from weird shapes to HUGE coffee mugs, and to be quite honest, I actually purchased some but I don't really use them that much.  I like the old 'mug'.  Its the perfect size for me.

zazzle actually carries the mugs that I like.  Though they carry different mugs like 'travel mugs' they also come in 11oz and 15oz, but I am definitely an 11oz fan.  They have a large handle that is easy to hold.  They are also dishwasher and microwave safe.

Plus, mugs are great for a gift.  You can put a starbucks coffee bag in them with a coupon for starbucks.  Their perfect for anything.

So, I was looking around zazzle to really find coffee mugs that are, well, about coffee, and after a long search  doodles_daddles did just that.  Coffee mugs about coffee.  I just love them.  These are definetly for the coffee lover in your family.


coffee mug mugcoffee mug mugcoffee mug mugcoffee mug mug


http://www.zazzle.com/clean_world

No comments:

Post a Comment