Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Must keep up

every once in a while i just start spreading myself to thin. For folks who sell their products on line get glued to their computer screen around this time of year. So we work and work and hopefully it will pay off.

Well, cyber monday has come and gone It was actually worse then last year. I checked with the other folks and they too have had bad problems with cyber monday.

Im hoping things pick up some. I actually joined project wonderful to take out some ads. I never really paid for advertising, so im a little nervous how this all works.

First off, i dont even understand the language all that well, but I just keep reading and reading.

I'll keep you all posted.

I am actually thinking of starting to promote other great designers on my blog. They are all so talented.

So there you go, i will keep you all updated to see if paid ads actually bring in the big bucks. Not in my lifetime anyway..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment