Monday, January 24, 2011

do not seek for love

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it

As a seeker, I often at times wonder what the heck am I actually seeking for. Do I seek the truth, or do I seek other seekers?

Or am I merely seeking the word of God?

I was at meeting yesterday when these thoughts popped into my little brain. What is it do I seek? When I look at my life it is not so much about seeking but more about changing, looking at myself and the walls that I have built as for fear of being hurt.

Where did these walls come from? Why do these barriers enter into my heart when I know that I am capable of letting Gods love through the human spirit day after day.

I always considered myself an open person, but yet I shy away from people that I am not that familiar with? I wonder what my barrier is, what can I possible be afraid of? It does feel like fear.

Maybe I have it all wrong and what I have been seeking has been with me the whole time, trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment