Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Adoption

Ever get one of those wow moments. Well, I was looking at my Stat Counter to see if any new visitors came to my website.

Well, WOW! I had quite a few and was wondering where they all came from. Apparently they came from another website.

So I clicked on the website http://www.adoptioniguide.com/Home.aspx and saw it was an adoption website.

Odd I thought. I am an adoptive parent, so how did they know? It kind of freaked me out a little.


Then I clicked on Gifts and Fun and the light bulb went off in my head. The majority of the products are MINE!

At first it felt weird, I kept thinking, wow, someone took a lot of my products, but then I thought, WOW, look at me. An adoption site is promoting my stuff.

Well, I was noticing all these hits from the site and I got to tell you, i was so happy.

So I went to see today if I had as many hits yesterday. No such luck. Why the drop in visits.

durrrrr....another light bulb. These were probably the same person. Chances are the person creating the website, was clicking back and fourth...:(

oh well, sometimes I just hate light bulbs moments. Who ever said 'denial' is a bad thing?

But hey, glass half full, IM still being promoted.

1 comment:

  1. Great to know that something is working!

    The only things I have any experience of which would have websites are 1. Bad backs and 2. Dyslexia. Not easy to think of suitable greeting card designs for those two!!!

    ReplyDelete