Wednesday, December 1, 2010

runninragged

I have to admit, this is one of my favorite names of a shop. It basically sums up my life.

Now with that said, as i was looking for the what I think are some of the best designs on zazzle, I gazed outside and it is pouring out here. Thank God it isnt snow, but then I got to thinking that the cold days of December are actually upon us.

Low and behold I came across these designs by runinragged and they brought a smile to my face.

They actually seemed to tell a story.

The fist one is of a sweet little blue bird that just sits in her nest on a little tree that looks like it just bloomed. The little bird look like she is waiting for something.

Then the second design, kind of completed the first where it appears her mat comes home and pics one of the pink bloosoms.

OK, again, its just imagination. Winter hasn't even officially started and I'm hoping for spring already.

Just click the pic!


Little birdie mousepadLove Birds, Our 1st Christmas ornament



No comments:

Post a Comment