Sunday, April 11, 2010

back pain

About 20 years ago I pulled my back out. It was so painful that i laid on the floor for a few days as I could not get up.

Since then I get these sudden back problems. Maybe once or twice a year. Well, its that time again. I have no idea what I did with it, but it's killing me.

I bought my older son to see 'train dragons' yesterday and to seat for the two hours didnt help matters.

I had to miss meeting today and I feel awful.

I wish I was more active but I cant seem to find the time. I have met some nice people but it seems once meeting is over, I run out.

I will have to start planting soon and to be honest, not sure if I am actually looking forward to that work.

Sorry for the vent, im just so tired today and my brain isnt working.

No comments:

Post a Comment