Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Rebulican Sunshine State

Now, before I start this post, I am not saying all Floridians are wackodoodles. My whole democratic family lives down, or is it up? I can never get that right, in Florida. But I am forced to question if the heat gets too much for some folks, as this is not the first time that some crazy wackodoodle stuff came out of that state.

I was watching the news last night and this doctor apparently put a sign on his door that read “If you voted for Obama, seek Urological care elsewhere".



What the hell does that suppose to mean? I guess exactly as it says.

Jack Cassell, the urologist from Florida, who posted it on his door, even took it even a step further. If you dare enter his office, and your sitting in his waiting room wanting a good magazine to read, you see a sign that says "This is what the morons in Washington have done to your health care. Take one, read it and vote out anyone who voted for it." And underneath this sign, he put copies of what the republicans made of the health-care timeline and pointing out all the horror’s it will bring.

I guess the thing that gets me, is this is a doctor, someone who took an oath to help the sick. He does however state that he will never turn anyone away but if they don't come in, he is fine with it. But one cant help but wonder why this guy even became a doctor.

I guess what kills me the most, is that most people who go visit a doctor, are sick. Shocker huh?

When we are sick, we are at our most vulnerable. God knows, I’ve been known to blow a mole on my arm as full blown cancer with a few months left to live. It just seems to me he maybe forcing people to hear his politics if they need health care. It really just doesn't sit wright with me.

So do we walk away, or do we go in and pray that we don’t say something wrong as our health is in his hands. The truth is, he has every right to post it, but we also have every right to find a new doctor.

What would you do?
So, would you continue to see this doctor or would you find another one? take a second and complete the survey, i will post the findings in a few days.

Click here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment