Sunday, April 18, 2010

Generate more traffic

Hi all,

I was talking with Jay from http://jasonandchadopenadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/ and he told me about this site, 'Trafic Ad Bar'. SO I decided to check it out.

So I joined and it's a brand new FREE way to generate website traffic for your blogs and websites. Did I mention I love the word FREE.

Unlike many other services, Traffic Ad Bar uses a level ladder which generates hits for members by using the "Daily Update Email". The more you click, the higher you go on the 'ladder'.

OK, a couple of things that make this site a little different. First, every day you get an email of a few websites you click to earn points. But what's great about this, is you have to stay on the site for 10 seconds to actually earn the points.

I know being a member of entrecard its a click and run site. This site actually makes you look at the site. I found myself clicking to a site and then actually staying longer then the 10 seconds because since I was there, i started reading it which then made me stay longer.

Also, I use stat counter on all my websites and I am noticing that I get more hits to my site with this tool.

But the fact is, I joined because I can use the Traffic Ad Bar to advertise my website completely FREE, AND reach almost everyone on the internet!

Click below to find more.

No comments:

Post a Comment