Friday, April 2, 2010

Hippity Hoppity


Easters on it's way.

Well folks, here we go, a house full of people. Oh Joy. I really have come to a place in my life where I enjoy my peace. I mean I really enjoy in my peace. But now its cleaning, cooking, and getting ready.

I get so frustrated and I really just need to turn it over to God and if the kids drag mud through the house, so be it.

I actually even miss meeting due to getting ready, and if anything, thats what grounds me.

SO what are people making? we usually have a ham and all those delicious side dishes.

Here is a bread recipe called BROA.

We will use Yellow Corn flour.

Below is a real bread recipe using corn flour in your bread machine.

BROA

1 c. milk
1/4 c. water
1 egg
3 T butter
6 T cane juice crystals *
1 1/2 t. sea salt *
1 1/2 c yellow corn flour *
2 1/2 c. unbleached bread flour *
1 t. anise seed *
2 1/2 t. Saf-Instant yeast *

Combine all ingredients in the order given.

Select the white bread button on your bread machine and push start.

Check the dough after about 5 minutes. If too wet add more bread flour 1 T at a time. If too dry, add water 1 T at a time. Dough should form smooth round ball.

Close lid and let machine do it's work.

To make it easier, visit the farm blog for the ingrediants for the bread.
http://quakersfarm.blogspot.com/

1 comment: