Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mothers Day Mug

Well, I sold two mothers day mugs. I just love Mug! but not just any mug. I know a lot of people love those big clunky mugs, but not me. I like just the regular mug. The design of the mug is perfect for me.

Have you actually stopped and thought about the coffee mug you are drinking out of? I never use to until all the shapes and sizes came out.

Every coffee mug it seems has their own 'flair'

But I just like the 'regular' coffee mugs. Anyway, here are the mugs that a couple of bought.

btw, who ever is promoting them, thank you.
Mothers Day Mug mug
But that's not all. I actually sold some invitations today. I love a good barbecue.

uh uh, what seems weird, now that I look at them, maybe I should of done something with the grass. Not to sure im crazy for the grass.
4th of July Picnic invite invitation

2 comments:

  1. That Mother's Day mug is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Did you see Zazzle showed it in their newsletter? Looked really nice with a plant in it!

    ReplyDelete