Thursday, April 7, 2011

zybertex designs

So I decided to put a wide search on to find products that speak of hope. Lets face it, we all need some hope in our lives. In a world that seems so troubled lately, it's actually hard to stay positive and civil to each other. But the optimist that I am, I truly believe that all of us, really want more peace in our lives.

One of the reasons I started this blog was to create a space where 'hope' prevails. But to be honest, it's not that easy. So, here is my start, to try to get focused on what I have in my life, and that is 'hope'.

The first product I found is by zybertex designs not really sure what zybertex actually means, Ill have to look it up.

I just feel in love with colors of pink and brown. And the message is pretty clear: There is always hope.

so go ahead, visit her store, and look at her creations. They are wonderful


http://www.zazzle.com/clean_world

No comments:

Post a Comment